- The Vegan Nigerian: Vegan Red Pepper Dip
- The Sounds of Space: An Interplanetary Sonic Journey
- BTS Polaroids from the set of Hackers
- A case against security nihilism - A Few Thoughts on Cryptographic Engineering
- Cryptanalysis of Meow Hash
- How Does One Get Hired by a Top Cybercrime Gang? – Krebs on Security
- Just How Water Resistant Is The Casio F91W? | Hackaday
- Console Do Not Track (DNT)
- Organizing in the Public Interest: MusicBrainz | Electronic Frontier Foundation
- When Salvador Dalí Created a Surrealist Funhouse at New York World's Fair (1939) | Open Culture
- Don’t Let Police Arm Autonomous or Remote-Controlled Robots and Drones | Electronic Frontier Foundation
- Vim Kōans
- Elliptic Curve Cryptography Explained
- Who Designed the 1980s Aesthetic?: Meet the Memphis Group, the Designers Who Created the 80s Iconic Look
- Tractors And The Right To Repair: It’s Going Global | Hackaday
- Discover the Ghost Towns of Japan–Where Scarecrows Replace People, and a Man Lives in an Abandoned Elementary School Gym
- GitHub - chrxh/alien: alien is a GPU-accelerated artificial life simulation program
- Urban Commuter
- Japanese books about nothing
- Smal Pub
- Microfossils: Clues to Our Geological Past | AMNH
- Digital Garden # | a modern, lo-fi digital garden manifesto.
The links above were found in the forest.
- Shoshana Zuboff: Övervakningen på nätet är en ny slags kapitalism
- Cybercrime Gang Forms a Fake Company to Recruit Security Experts for Cyberattacks
- Möjlig kränkning av upphovsrätten « Cyklopen
- A Walking Tour Around the Pyramids of Giza: 2 Hours in Hi Def | Open Culture
- The Insane Innovation of TI Calculator Hobbyists • &> /dev/null
- Albert Camus on the Responsibility of the Artist: To "Create Dangerously" (1957) | Open Culture
- Pi π Soundtrack Full Album (1998) HQ | YouTube
- Encryption in groups of unknown order | John D. Cook
- Programmers Don’t Understand Hash Functions – Dhole Moments
- How Caffeine Fueled the Enlightenment, Industrial Revolution & the Modern World: An Introduction by Michael Pollan
- Take a Journey Through 933 Paintings by Salvador Dalí & Watch His Signature Surrealism Emerge
Surfing the web is becoming increasingly boring.
What used to be a wild trip through stormy waters has now become a journey on a cruise ship where everything is planned and there's no longer place for craziness.
This site is our attempt try bring some of that unpredictability back.
The next rabbit hole can be just one click away so click that button, go for a walk and enjoy getting lost on the web.
Go for a walk or plant a tree: theforest.link
It's a little bit like StumbleUpon. You'll find all sorts of weird and unexpected things. It's about rediscovering the raw beauty of the internet where interesting things are found outside the 15 big websites you most frequently visit. Welcome to the small web.
I will probably never understand the hype.